At Helm Group, we Respect your privacy.
Your privacy is important to us. Helm Group respects the privacy of all our customers and business contacts, and is highly committed to safeguarding the personal information which you provide us. Helm Group is subject to the requirements of the National Privacy Principles which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Act)
International users. If you are located outside of Australia, please note that this Site is hosted on our computer servers in Australia. Any personal information collected through this Site may be transferred to Australia and other countries that might not provide an equivalent level of protection as the data protection laws in your home country. Your use of this Site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country.
- What personal information does Helm Group collect, and why?
- Will personal information be given to anyone else?
- Security of personal information
- Access and correction
- Online privacy issues
- Additional privacy information and how to contact Helm Group
- What personal information does Helm Group collect, and why?If you send us an enquiry through Helm Group website, we need to collect personal information about you, including your name, address, telephone number and email address. The main reason we need this information is so we can identify your enquiry and also contact you to follow up this enquiry. Unless you tell us otherwise (you will be prompted during the booking process), Helm Group may use personal information about you for marketing and research purposes. You can also contact us at any time should you wish to change your decision in the future so that they can provide you with promotional material about upcoming events
- Security of personal informationHelm Group protects the personal information it collects in a secure database. Helm Group and East Coast Hotels employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal information held by Helm Group as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information at all times.
- Access and correctionUnder the Privacy Act, you have a right to seek access to information which Helm Group holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You may access the information that Helm Group has collected about you by placing your request in writing and sending it to us using the contact details in clause 6. Please include your phone number and enclose a copy of a form of identification such as a current driver’s license or passport with your request.
- Secure Online TransactionsIf you make a purchase through our website, we process your credit card details securely over the Internet using an accredited Internet payment security system which is displayed on each location booking page. With the combination of encryption at our website and a secure browser at your end, we take all measures to ensure that your credit card and anonymity are protected when you purchase online.
- Provision of online customer data to other East Coast Hotel entitiesHelm Group is managed by East Coast Hotels. With your consent, Helm Group may pass on your personal information to other entities managed fully or partially by East Coast Hotels, to provide you with special offers. East Coast Hotels entities includes entities that may in future become part of the East Coast Hotels of companies. You may change your consent at any time either by contacting Helm Group or the other relevant East Coast Hotels entities (for the special offers related to those entities). Further, opting-out of East Coast Hotels special offers consent may take up to 5 business days to be communicated to and implemented by all relevant East Coast Hotels entities and will not override any other opt-ins you have selected with any specific East Coast Hotels entity.